180 days...

SteveA

until Opening Day*. Vs the Toronto Blue Jays. Probably Stroman vs Tillman.

Let the countdown begin.

*Maybe 179? They usually move a compelling game from Monday night to Sunday night for the ESPN primetime opener. Often involving the World Champ. So if Toronto wins it all...

until Opening Day*. Vs the Toronto Blue Jays. Probably Stroman vs Tillman.

Let the countdown begin.

*Maybe 179? They usually move a compelling game from Monday night to Sunday night for the ESPN primetime opener. Often involving the World Champ. So if Toronto wins it all...

That's really not that far off.. looking forward to it already. Next year is our year.

I hope not. I hate the Sunday night opening games. 1st pitch should always be 1st Monday in April in Cincinnati. With a number of games commencing soon thereafter. And you should open presents on Christmas Morning, not Christmas Eve.

How many days until pitchers and catchers report? 135 or so???

How many days until Spring Training games start? 150 or so????

Those look like very good guesses.

They haven't been announced yet.

But this site: http://www.springtrainingonline.com/ keeps great tabs on it. As soon as reporting dates and spring training schedules are announced for teams, they get posted on this site. A couple teams have already released spring schedules; some don't get them out until December.

[video=youtube;NwwY9y6O3hw]

o

Anytime that the Orioles are in a rain delay at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx ........ when the rain lets up and the tarpaulin comes off the field, somebody goes into the Orioles' clubhouse, and says, "Orioles ........ come out to playyyiiiaaaay."

o

Anytime that the Orioles are in a rain delay at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx ........ when the rain lets up and the tarpaulin comes off the field, somebody goes into the Orioles' clubhouse, and says, "Orioles ........ come out to playyyiiiaaaay."

Lol. That's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived