Who do you want to win the WS?

waroriole

WS, who you rooting for  

105 members have voted

1. 1. WS, who you rooting for

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm honestly surprised that there won't be an AL East team in the WS this year. 3/5 AL playoff teams were from our division and I felt like Boston was the best team in the league by the end of the season.

Although I also felt like we were the second best team, so I guess I'm at bit biased towards the division I watch everyday...

Still happy it's Cleveland, and I'm still pulling for the Cubbies too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just so happy that the Sux and Jays arent in it that whoever wins at this point is tolerable. Id rather see the Dodgers play the Indians because the Cubs stuff is just off the chain. Im sick of hearing about the Cubs and if they were to win the WS it would be too much.

The Cubs haven't won in over 100 years. It's their turn now. Tough break for the Indians.

o

The Indians are 7-1 in the post-season, and as of right now, they are the only team to have qualified for the World Series.

They haven't had any tough breaks.

The Cubs haven't won in over 100 years. It's their turn, now. Tough break for the Indians.

o

There are no turns in Major League Baseball. If there were, the Yankees would not already have 40 Pennants and 27 World Championships under their belt, while the Mariners (established 1977) and the Expos/Nationals (established 1969) have not even made it to the big stage a single time.

The team that plays the best baseball in the upcoming World Series (the Indians vs. the winner of the Dodgers-Cubs series) will take home the title.

The Cubs haven't won in over 100 years. It's their turn now. Tough break for the Indians.

o

The Indians are 7-1 in the post-season, and as of right now, they are the only team to have qualified for the World Series.

They haven't had any tough breaks.

The Cubs haven't won in over 100 years. It's their turn, now. Tough break for the Indians.

o

There are no turns in Major League Baseball. If there were, the Yankees would not already have 40 Pennants and 27 World Championships under their belt, while the Mariners (established 1977) and the Expos/Nationals (established 1969) have not even made it to the big stage a single time.

The team that plays the best baseball in the upcoming World Series (the Indians vs. the winner of the Dodgers-Cubs series) will take home the title.

o

Billy Sianis died on October 22nd, 1970.

The Cubs clinched their first National League Pennant on October 22nd, 2016.

Yeah well, last year was the year that the movie "Back to the Future" had the Cubs winning the World Series, and they lost to the Mets in the N.L.C.S.

2008 was the 100-year anniversary of the last time that the Cubs had won the World Series, and their was much hype about the Cubs having Karma on their side when they won their division with a record of 97-64, which was the best record in the National League ........ and they were swept by the Dodgers in the first round of the playoffs.

Billy Sianis and his Billy Goat Curse dying on October 22nd of 1970, the 100-year anniversary of the Cubs' last World Series, the prediction of a fictional movie that had the Cubs winning it all in 2015 ........ if the Cubs play better than the Indians, then they will win the World Series, and if the Indians play better than the Cubs, than THEY will win the World Series.

That's my rat's ass of an opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

Archived