Fanfest ,Saturday, January 28th 2017

Going Underground

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad to hear they are holding FF at an appropriate time this year. Last year's was the first one I had skipped in about 6-7 years. It was way too early and the team's situation way too uncertain.

I agree. I attended. It was no right.

Is it worth driving 10 hours to see? How expensive are autograph vouchers?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Depends... kids seem to enjoy it, while I go for the forums. We haven't missed one since 1999. I believe the autograph vouchers are $15 for a 3 - 4 players station. The money goes to Os charity.

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update. Got this email from the Orioles.

As a valued Season Plan Member, your Orange Carpet Program benefits include complimentary tickets for Orioles FanFest, presented by Visit Sarasota County. Plus, enjoy early access which includes a "State of the Orioles" address with Dan Duquette and Buck Showalter, a complimentary player autograph session, and more! 

FanFest will take place on Saturday, January 28, 2017 at the Baltimore Convention Center. While FanFest does not open to the general public until 11:00 a.m., all Season Plan Members are eligible for a 10:00 a.m. entry with your specially marked tickets. Complimentary parking will be available in the Oriole Park at Camden Yards Lots B and C. The entrance for FanFest will be located at the Charles Street Lobby of the Baltimore Convention Center (on the corner of Pratt and Charles Streets). Fans will enter the event through the doors on Pratt Street. The first 250 fans in line will receive a complimentary voucher to the first autograph session. 

You may now log in to your personal My Orioles Tickets account to access your complimentary FanFest tickets and purchase additional tickets. Each Season Plan Member will receive two complimentary tickets and may purchase additional early access tickets. This offer is subject to availability and will expire at midnight on Friday, January 13. 

Autograph session tickets will go on sale Jan. 18.

Season ticket holders receive complementary tickets to FanFest, which will be held Jan. 29 at the Baltimore Convention Center. FanFest tickets go on sale to the general public today and are $12 for adults and $6 for children ages 3-14 and seniors 60 or over. Children ages 2 and under are free.

From the Sun

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder that Oriole autograph tickets go  on sale tomorrow. No names have been put out yet but heard sometime late today. 

All other ESSKAY autograph stations at FanFest will require the advance purchase of autograph vouchers exclusively at www.orioles.com/fanfest, with all of the proceeds to benefit children's charities through OriolesREACH. Autograph vouchers will be available for purchase beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 18.

5 minutes ago, grimed1 said:

Just a reminder that Oriole autograph tickets go  on sale tomorrow. No names have been put out yet but heard sometime late today. 

All other ESSKAY autograph stations at FanFest will require the advance purchase of autograph vouchers exclusively at www.orioles.com/fanfest, with all of the proceeds to benefit children's charities through OriolesREACH. Autograph vouchers will be available for purchase beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 18.

The list of autograph session times and participants will be posted online for preview at www.orioles.com/fanfest by 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 17.

Orioles FanFest will be held on Saturday, January 28, at the Baltimore 

1 hour ago, Justinlstn said:

This seems so strange to me they are releasing names tonight at 9, for tickets that go on sale tomorrow at 10am. Was it like this in previous years? Also I don't remember them going on sale on a weekday.

1 hour ago, Justinlstn said:

This seems so strange to me they are releasing names tonight at 9, for tickets that go on sale tomorrow at 10am. Was it like this in previous years? Also I don't remember them going on sale on a weekday.

Usually announce the day before.Usually go on sale the Saturday before the event.Last year,announced lineup Friday at about 8 pm.

Archived