Fanfest ,Saturday, January 28th 2017

Going Underground

I think the thing everyone has to realize is its 250 vouchers per session per time frame. I wouldnt be shocked if several thousands of people were on right as they went on sale and went after Manny. Everything is timing and dumb luck. The people who make the most noise are the ones who don't end up with vouchers, I personally bribed several of my coworkers with lunch to go after Manny for me and we were 1 for 7. So I know its possible to get them.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BergerKing said:

I think the thing everyone has to realize is its 250 vouchers per session per time frame. I wouldnt be shocked if several thousands of people were on right as they went on sale and went after Manny. Everything is timing and dumb luck. The people who make the most noise are the ones who don't end up with vouchers, I personally bribed several of my coworkers with lunch to go after Manny for me and we were 1 for 7. So I know its possible to get them.

Some luck and some bots. I personally don't care as I don't do autographs.

1 hour ago, CP0861 said:

I'm taking my 2 daughters....so there will be 3 of us.....can both of them stand in line with me if I only have 2 vouchers?

How old are they?  Reason I ask, is because they may be able to just do the Esskay Kids line where they don't need a voucher.

Otherwise, I believe everyone has to have a voucher to be in line.

20 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Looking forward to this! First Fan Fest, Early Entrance Tickets, doing a vlog on it, and got some autograph vouchers, along with some friends coming!

Does anyone know if they will have single game tickets going on sale then, or are they going to probably hold off on them for a bit longer?

o

Have fun ........ you bastard.

2 hours ago, ForceFan2000 said:

How old are they?  Reason I ask, is because they may be able to just do the Esskay Kids line where they don't need a voucher.

Otherwise, I believe everyone has to have a voucher to be in line.

10 and 6

I was thinking they require a voucher to be in line.....but...I could only buy 2 vouchers. 

Not sure what I'll do....I can't imagine it's an uncommon scenario though. Obviously I'm not keen on letting one of them stand alone and wait....but I'm also not trying to pull a scam to get a free third autograph either. 

Maybe I'll call the orioles office this week. 

And we'll definitely hit the kids line also.

I don't know if I'm just lucky or what... but I've purchased autograph vouchers for the past 5 years and I've never had an issue. I get 4-5 vouchers each year. It's always seamless.

The waiting room this year was what they did for the playoff purchases last year. I find that just avoiding that refresh is the best way to go. If I get sent to the waiting room, I just close the window, and open a new one. Eventually you go straight into a purchase with no waiting room. 

I started with the Kim session, then the Jones/Trumbo/Mancini session, then the Drake/Hart/Tillman session... each one a separate purchase requiring login, email confirmation, and a CVC code. 

32 minutes ago, Frobby said:

So they didn't give free early entry tickets to season ticket holders this year?    That's what the guy in charge of my ticket group says.

If anyone has an early entry ticket to sell, let me know.  

Not true. I got my email with tickets attached months ago. Should be in your online ticket account. I believe you get 2 per account.

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

So they didn't give free early entry tickets to season ticket holders this year?    That's what the guy in charge of my ticket group says.

If anyone has an early entry ticket to sell, let me know.  

I might have an extra one. I should know for sure a bit later on Tuesday.

7 hours ago, Samatwing said:

Sorry for 3 posts in a row. Its a bit complicated, but I found the tickets. They are under "Special Offers" if your My Orioles Tickets account. Click "Buy tickets" and you'll have the option for 2 free tickets. 

Thanks, I will have the head of our ticket group try that.  

Archived