How much would you be willing to pay for MASN al la carte

atomic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that the totality of original offseason programming? (I don't get MASN)

Lots of reruns of "classic" Orioles and Nats games.

Some low level college football and college basketball (not power 5 leagues, maybe stuff like Sun Belt or Atlantic 10).

Lots of poker.

Not really sure... I don't tune to the channel most of the time to see what is on.

Lots of reruns of "classic" Orioles and Nats games.

Some low level college football and college basketball (not power 5 leagues, maybe stuff like Sun Belt or Atlantic 10).

Lots of poker.

Not really sure... I don't tune to the channel most of the time to see what is on.

So nothing original.

I don't know...I like being able to watch pretty much any game.

At this point I would feel like I was missing out if I only get MASN.

Maybe $12, or $10?

How many channels do you watch 24-7 anyway? At least with Masn your watching 162 days a year for 3-4 hours daily. The pre and post game stuff you wont find on ESPN, thats for sure.

How many channels do you watch 24-7 anyway? At least with Masn your watching 162 days a year for 3-4 hours daily. The pre and post game stuff you wont find on ESPN, thats for sure.

My point is that MASN would have to be significantly less expensive than the MLB package for how I value both. I'm not interested in pre or post game shows.

My point is that MASN would have to be significantly less expensive than the MLB package for how I value both. I'm not interested in pre or post game shows.

OK. I see you get all the teams and the mlb highlight show, plus they do alot of commentary every day. I agree MASN probably wont add anything significant unless you want to watch Dempsey and Hunter following every game.

At the low end, I pay nothing extra for AMC which is included in the basic cable lineup and has what I consider the best programming on cable.

At the high end, I pay $20 a month for HBO which is a "premium" channel. So I'd pay $10 maybe $15 a month for MASN in season.

At the low end, I pay nothing extra for AMC which is included in the basic cable lineup and has what I consider the best programming on cable.

At the high end, I pay $20 a month for HBO which is a "premium" channel. So I'd pay $10 maybe $15 a month for MASN in season.

You are paying for AMC it is part of your bundle. I would say you can get HBO for 14.95 a month as a stand alone via steaming your cable company is overcharging you for it. I pay for HBO because they have Sesame Street. Once my daughter stops watching Sesame Street I am saving 15 bucks a month.

You are paying for AMC it is part of your bundle. I would say you can get HBO for 14.95 a month as a stand alone via steaming your cable company is overcharging you for it. I pay for HBO because they have Sesame Street. Once my daughter stops watching Sesame Street I am saving 15 bucks a month.

Isn't Sesame Street on Netflix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived