Dan Connolly looks at 10 free agents targets that could fit the Orioles

xian4

Ten free agents that could fit the Orioles.  But maybe they wouldn't?

So that would mean the article is just about ten free agents.

Nitpicking but that kind of language leads one to believe there is no substance to the article.  "Ten free agents that would fit the Orioles" would be better.

53 minutes ago, 25 Nuggets said:

Ten free agents that could fit the Orioles.  But maybe they wouldn't?

So that would mean the article is just about ten free agents.

Nitpicking but that kind of language leads one to believe there is no substance to the article.  "Ten free agents that would fit the Orioles" would be better.

No because not all would be a fit for the O's money wise, OBP, defensively or heath wise. They might, so could is fine. Plenty of substance to the article. Looks like they will focus on Hundley and Pagan. and if they don't work out then they'll wait and see what's left.

Assuming the Orioles aren't going to fork out the money for Fowler, I wouldn't mind at all if they took a flier on Carlos Gomez. Sign him to play right, Revere to play left and lead off, move Kim to a DH/backup OF role, sign Hundley or somebody to catch and they wouldn't be in bad shape. I wouldn't mind having Bourne back in a 4th OF role and I'd check in on Boone Logan.

1 minute ago, Moondoggie said:

Assuming the Orioles aren't going to fork out the money for Fowler, I wouldn't mind at all if they took a flier on Carlos Gomez. Sign him to play right, Revere to play left and lead off, move Kim to a DH/backup OF role, sign Hundley or somebody to catch and they wouldn't be in bad shape. I wouldn't mind having Bourne back in a 4th OF role and I'd check in on Boone Logan.

Neither Revere or Gomez get on base. I'd rather not get either.

Archived