New food options at Camden Yards

Going Underground

• Esskay Gourmet Hot Dogs on Eutaw Street will serve a burnt ends barbecue hot dog with brisket, pickled onions and pickled coleslaw on a potato roll.
  • Bud and Burgers' Eutaw Street location will offer chicken tender Chesapeake, with fried chicken tenders topped with crab dip on a potato roll.
  • All Baseline Burgers locations will serve sauced chicken tenders topped with a choice of buffalo, sweet Thai chili or garlic parmesan sauce.
  • Club Grille on the first base side of the park's club level will serve a mac and cheese twister -- macaroni and cheese topped with a choice of crab, buffalo chicken or pulled pork in a twisted bread cone.
  • All Pizza Boli's locations will offer a "meatball twister," meatballs with marina and parmesan in a twisted bread cone.
  • TAKO Asian Bistro in the main concourse near third base will offer chicken mushroom, beef and vegetable dumplings from Mount Vernon's Pinch Dumplings.
  • The Chipper, also on the third-base side of the main concourse, will serve pork rind chippers in addition to its house-made kettle chips. Varieties include the bacon pork rind chipper, topped with cheese sauce, diced bacon, shredded cheddar, sour cream and scallions; the pulled pork rind chipper, topped with cheese sauce, pulled pork, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo and jalapenos; and the crabmeat pork rind chipper topped with cheese sauce, crabmeat, Old Bay and scallions.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

A little bit disappointing. The burnt end hot dog is the only thing catching my eye.

The Chipper already had some great stuff, and now sounds like more.

A word to the wise... get the smaller size from the Chipper if you are not sharing.   The large size is almost too much for me to eat and I can put away food with the best of them.

And I love TAKO's Korean tacos, I'll certainly try the dumplings at some point this year.

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

The Chipper already had some great stuff, and now sounds like more.

A word to the wise... get the smaller size from the Chipper if you are not sharing.   The large size is almost too much for me to eat and I can put away food with the best of them.

And I love TAKO's Korean tacos, I'll certainly try the dumplings at some point this year.

Agree. 

15 hours ago, Frobby said:

My wife continues to wait for some decent vegetarian options.   I guess vegetable dumplings is something, but the pickings are very slim.   

I do as well. The personal cheese pizza gets really, really boring after a while. I often bribg food but some hot options are always nice.

I have just read that O'What A Dog offers vegan hot dogs (103, 111, 113, 305) and that Baseline Burgers also sell veggie burgers (105, 109, 304, 308), but that they both often sell out quickly. I'll have to look into that.

14 minutes ago, InsideCoroner said:

I do as well. The personal cheese pizza gets really, really boring after a while. I often bribg food but some hot options are always nice.

I have just read that O'What A Dog offers vegan hot dogs (103, 111, 113, 305) and that Baseline Burgers also sell veggie burgers (105, 109, 304, 308), but that they both often sell out quickly. I'll have to look into that.

In addition to being a vegetarian, my wife tends to stay away from starchy foods like pizza or anything that comes in a bun, even when no meat is involved.   In other words, she's no fun at all! There's a little store on Eutaw Street that sells yogurt and maybe fruit, and that's usually where she goes, if she eats at all.

Meanwhile, there was a place in Ed Smith that sold salads and veggie wraps.    You'd think OPACY would have some place like that.   

Archived