I love THIS team

Grt 2BA FL Gator

For as much hate DD and Buck can get for riding this core roster out, I will say this....

I love this TEAM and am really glad we have kept this core together. Maybe it's because we've started out well and are currently continuing our winning ways of the past 5 years (against what EVERYONE has picked, even some of us hardcore fans). Maybe it's because of the 15 years of embarrassment that were during some of my formative years (age 8 to 22). Hell, maybe it's even because we've won back to back games from Yankee stadium to Fenway, both really satisfying in their own ways.  

This team truly does enjoy one another and they represent the Orioles so well. And you know what? They WIN. And I'm going to keep enjoying this ride of the past 5 years. 

Also,

I sooo appreciate Adam Jones. As far as I'm concerned, I'd vote Adam for president one day. I freakin' love that guy and how he stuck around and has helped lead this team. Some of those catches he had last night had me beaming. Machado had some nice ones too. 

GO O'S!!!!

Great bunch of guys for sure. As for Adam, hasn't it been awesome go from the corner piece of the Bedard trade to the face of the franchise? I turn 30 this year. Before 2012, I had experienced 15 consecutive losing seasons going into that year. It's been a wonderful past five years even the disappointing seasons like 2013 and 2015 but you're right, these guys just have a lot of ehart. Hopefully we guarantee at least a split tonight. This is a good team. Overall, I'm very happy with Buck and DD even if I don't always agree with the decisions made. It's a great time to be an Orioles fan so I'm going to just enjoy it.

57 minutes ago, Grt 2BA FL Gator said:

For as much hate DD and Buck can get for riding this core roster out, I will say this....

I love this TEAM and am really glad we have kept this core together. Maybe it's because we've started out well and are currently continuing our winning ways of the past 5 years (against what EVERYONE has picked, even some of us hardcore fans). Maybe it's because of the 15 years of embarrassment that were during some of my formative years (age 8 to 22). Hell, maybe it's even because we've won back to back games from Yankee stadium to Fenway, both really satisfying in their own ways.  

This team truly does enjoy one another and they represent the Orioles so well. And you know what? They WIN. And I'm going to keep enjoying this ride of the past 5 years. 

Also,

I sooo appreciate Adam Jones. As far as I'm concerned, I'd vote Adam for president one day. I freakin' love that guy and how he stuck around and has helped lead this team. Some of those catches he had last night had me beaming. Machado had some nice ones too. 

GO O'S!!!!

Adam is certainly the LEADER of our club.  I am proud of this club.

27 minutes ago, 1968_bills_fan said:

Yes.  This team has something that has been lacking.  Speed with Gentry, Smith and Rickard in the lineup.  It is a missing ingredient and has the other teams making fielding errors and some extra bases taken and stolen.

I think our plate approaches have improved too. I've especially noticed  it  in Adam. Good point though. Gentry's speed definitely forced that error last night. 

26 minutes ago, dan-O said:

The leader of our club and a leader around baseball. I think MLB finally understands the ambassador they have in Adam Jones. It's a shame some Orioles fans still don't. 

I love Adam Jones, the dude.

Adam Jones, the baseball player, is coming off of a poor year and has declined offensively for 4 straight seasons. I'm still concerned long term but am cautiously optimistic about this seasons early results.

59 minutes ago, Babypowder said:

I love Adam Jones, the dude.

Adam Jones, the baseball player, is coming off of a poor year and has declined offensively for 4 straight seasons. I'm still concerned long term but am cautiously optimistic about this seasons early results.

This year will definitely be interesting to watch. 2014 was still a very good all around year for him and 2015 he missed 20-25 games. 

Archived