Manny furious after the game

ArtVanDelay

1 minute ago, Crazysilver03 said:

So your suggestion is for the Orioles to insight a brawl that could very well see some of their best players injured or suspended? Because that will definitely help this team win ball games. 

No we should just take the high road and just wait til Manny gets hit in the head and injured. That'll show them. The media will embarrass them, we will have class, and of course we'll end up winning the division this way.

I'm saying to send a clear message to them that there will be retaliation if they intentionally throw at us. Clearly Bundy throwing at Betts today was not retaliation. But do they care? No, they threw at Manny again. There's only one way to handle bullies, you have to stand up to them.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Me too. But if he gets thrown at again, or hit... I think all bets are off. e: I only saw the PG interview with Thorne but Manny was pissed!

Agreed, but hopefully he's calmer tomorrow than he was immediately after tonight's game. He's too important to this team to risk suspension and injury.

1 minute ago, cheecks said:

No we should just take the high road and just wait til Manny gets hit in the head and injured. That'll show them. The media will embarrass them, we will have class, and of course we'll end up winning the division this way.

I'm saying to send a clear message to them that there will be retaliation if they intentionally throw at us. Clearly Bundy throwing at Betts today was not retaliation. But do they care? No, they threw at Manny again. There's only one way to handle bullies, you have to stand up to them.

It seems no matter What, a brawl is inevitable, but it definitely matters who instigates it. If Barnes got 4 games for not even hitting him, then the numbers are going to be ugly on number of games suspended coming out of this brawl. If a Boston player intentionally drills Michado, then it might be a record suspension for such an offense. 

1 minute ago, cheecks said:

Hey guys.

Manny is not showing class. Oh and he's threatening to go the mound next time he gets thrown at. Throw "class" out the window. 

You have a skewed point of view sir.

We tried the high road. MLB did nothing and Manny continually gets thrown at. The next time fat ass Farrell goes to the field, game on.   So, give him a taste of his own medicine. I'm not kidding.  He's the responsible one.  Not Betts, not Pedroia. He goes to protest a call at first, Davis should whisper in his ear that if it happens again, he should worry about stepping on the field.

I don't want Manny to charge the mound or take matters into his own hands because it's going to hurt the team and I don't want to risk injury to him. Thing being said, if they throw at him again.. I wouldn't blame him if he does.

Enough is enough.

Archived