Could this be Buck's best Orioles team?

Frobby

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/28/2017 at 7:47 AM, RZNJ said:

Don't feel too bad.   If you remember, Wildcard had us in the automatic win column over teams like the Twins and Royals so he takes half of the jinx blame off of you.    :)

I doubt I ever wrote that.  I might have said that the O'should beat the Twins and Royals.  I doubt I ever said they will beat the Twins and Royals.

8 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Despite your obvious optimism in this thread, you still knew it would be pitching that would ultimately define the season and define it has since.

Still, you get the 2017 reverse jinx award so far! lol

Never in my worst nightmare did I believe our starting pitching would be as bad as it's been over the last 30 games.    Nor do I think it will continue to be that bad.    But I certainly don't expect it to be good, and starting pitching is not our only problem at this point.    

9 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Never in my worst nightmare did I believe our starting pitching would be as bad as it's been over the last 30 games.    Nor do I think it will continue to be that bad.    But I certainly don't expect it to be good, and starting pitching is not our only problem at this point.    

Your worst nightmares are tame.

Archived