No Givens, O'Day or Brach today?

wildcard

All three of these guys have pitched two days in a row.  I don't expect to see them in today's game.

Miley followed by Crichton, Bleier, Asher and/or Castro.  Let's see if they can hold the Jays lineup down.

Flaherty has hit Estrada well so he may be a SS for Hardy.  Day game after a night game.

Castillo also hits Estrada well so it will be interesting to see if Castillo plays Sunday and gets time off vs the Twins.

I expect Mancini back in the lineup today.

Good day for Castillo to DH perhaps. I don't know his splits, but a change up like Estradas seems like it would be tougher on lefties. Joseph's bat is hot, maybe we unleash our catchers and take "station-to station" baseball to a new level.

Miley loves 27 pitch innings, we may need some magic in charm city tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, Cumberbundy said:

Good day for Castillo to DH perhaps. I don't know his splits, but a change up like Estradas seems like it would be tougher on lefties. Joseph's bat is hot, maybe we unleash our catchers and take "station-to station" baseball to a new level.

Miley loves 27 pitch innings, we may need some magic in charm city tomorrow. 

Roch said that it is likely that Castillo DHs.

Wilson is available if they decide to make a roster move.

4 hours ago, RZNJ said:

Hopefully, Buck learned his lesson to keep Brach fresh.   I would definitely stick with the two days in a row limit with these guys for now.    Look like Castillo will DH today and Flaherty would play but there is some question about whether his shoulder is ready to go at SS.   There is talk of DLing him for Janish.  Flaherty is dealing with shoulder tendonitis for awhile now.

Asher is the new go to guy.   Look for him in the last innings with Castro, Bleier, and Crichton as the last resort.   Crichton did look a little better his last time out but still not quite there like he was in ST.

Your right Flaherty to the DL, Janish up

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2017/05/flaherty-goes-on-dl-janish-starting-at-shortop.html

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Estrada has reverse splits, for his career RHB put up a 745 OPS and LHB a 691 OPS.

Didn't know that. Thanks. 

I don't know how I posted that question in this thread haha.

Archived