2017 2nd round pick (60): Adam Hall - SS - A.B. Lucas Secondary School, London, Ont. (CA.) HS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam Hall started playing baseball here in Bermuda and I was his first LL coach. He was always going to be a player. Had batting cage in his back yard, pitching machine and was one of those kids who would show up early and stay late. Great kid, and we won our local LL title here with him as our anchor. Also represented bermuda in the region.

Great kid and I am so proud.

44 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I think he's more Adrian Marin than Ryan Mountcastle.  I like the pick.  I like that he was helping the struggling pitchers out.  

That's blasphemous! Let us celebrate with unreasonable expectations for a day! ?

7 hours ago, Otter said:

Good point about signability; it's easy for us to judge these picks on talent alone but signability is just as important.  Who knows what kind of numbers these kids' reps are putting out.  That being said, hopefully we can go underslot with him to make up for potentially having to go overslot with DL.

I'd forgive a lot to sign DL Hall, as much upside as almost anyone in the draft.

23 hours ago, big_sparxx said:

You might not want to project him as such.... but he is very comparable to Dustin Pedroia.

I'd love to have a young Pedroia on this team.     Sign me up!   A young BRob would be fine, too.    

Archived