Yay or Nay on Not Trading Britton

joew

Yay or Nay on Not Trading Britton  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or Nay on Not Trading Britton

• It's fine that we kept him so let's see what happens this year and next year
    • We should have taken whatever was out there now
    • Really doesn't matter either way

9 minutes ago, theobird said:

without knowing what was offered, you just can't say. But, not trading any of our veteran assets is inexcusable.

This, I don't know what other teams were offering.  If Dodgers were offering the same package for Britton that landed Yu Darvish, no thanks.

I still can't believe Astros didn't land a better pitcher for the bullpen than Liriano. 

1 hour ago, joew said:

A lot of Mixed feelings out there.

It's sad to see this proud organization being run into the ground by ownership and DD. I hope that in 2019 Angelos sons take the bull by the horns and make needed improvement in their new GM and Manager choices. This team and their fans deserve the best. I hope ownership makes the best choices they can. Get coaches that can develope pitchers in the minors. Draft international players. 

22 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

It's sad to see this proud organization being run into the ground by ownership and DD. I hope that in 2019 Angelos sons take the bull by the horns and make needed improvement in their new GM and Manager choices. This team and their fans deserve the best. I hope ownership makes the best choices they can. Get coaches that can develope pitchers in the minors. Draft international players. 

I agree with all of this.

Archived