Trade Proposals Twins

Roll Tide

1 minute ago, MDtransplant757 said:

The giants are looking for CF help and to move Span to LF, though. This could be a possiblity, it's just not likely

Lorenzo Cain? They are looking for a lot. Let's see what they actually get done. They may need to shed Samardzija's contract to be able to afford the changes they want to make.

5 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Lorenzo Cain? They are looking for a lot. Let's see what they actually get done. They may need to shed Samardzija's contract to be able to afford the changes they want to make.

He's only pitched 1 1/2 years in the AL. Every year he could, he bolted to the NL. The numbers he put up this year weren't terrible, but having him until 2020 from his 33-36 seasons with that much money owed to him, I think I'd pass on this. 

31 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

He's only pitched 1 1/2 years in the AL. Every year he could, he bolted to the NL. The numbers he put up this year weren't terrible, but having him until 2020 from his 33-36 seasons with that much money owed to him, I think I'd pass on this. 

With the exception of 2016, he's posted a sub-four FIP each season since 2011. He also consistently starts 30+ games a year and pitches 200+ innings. He, Bundy and Gausman could be a very solid top three. 

Archived