Dan talking "offers and physicals" with a RF target

interloper

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Redskins Rick said:

I think they plan on giving Hays a shot, but this is a heavy right handed lineup and they have said multiple times about wanting to add a Lefty bat to their roster.

I hope Hays gets ample playing time.  This team will be lucky to win 70 games if everything goes our way and nothing goes anyone else's.  A LHB or RHB heavy lineup won't change that win total much either way.  On the other hand we need to get Hays both playing time and see what he has, especially with this being Jones' final season.  I hope they let Hays play enough to get both the experience he needs and the evaluation needed to know what the OF might look like going into future seasons, hopefully built around younger players.  

10 minutes ago, Sir_Loin said:

Jaso is retiring (he hasn't announced), so its not him. He's sailing the Caribbean on a new boat he purchased. FYI

Gotcha, thanks. Sounds like a smart move by him haha.

Just now, Going Underground said:

John Jay?

Neglected to mention him, but yes, definitely think he would be in the mix as a left-handed RFer.

12 minutes ago, Sir_Loin said:

Jaso is retiring (he hasn't announced), so its not him. He's sailing the Caribbean on a new boat he purchased. FYI

Good to see you again buddy.  Hearing anything different than the absolute nothing that we are all hearing?

Archived