I love the Orioles no matter what

Diehard_O's_Fan

19 hours ago, joeyc said:

I was a 6 year old boy in 1969, so I lived through the glory years. I will always love the Orioles, but I can't spend my precious time watching crap. I am disgusted in the past couple of years how this organization has went down hill. I am sick of the FO putting garbage on the field and insulting my intelligence trying to convince the fans that they will be a competitive team. This team is worse than the 5th place team from last year. I will spend this summer spending my evenings with my family. I can't continue to support that clown that owns the team. He couldn't care less about the fans or winning. He only cares about money and he is still getting all that guaranteed money from MASN. He doesn't even care about the gate. Attendance is just a bonus for him. I sure hope his sons aren't like him. If so, we may never win another world's series. At least I saw 3 of those, and a lot of great winning baseball, back in the glory days. Saddly, those days are long gone.

See. I watch AFL, Australian and Serie Caribe. As well as many levels of MiLB ball. Any MLB baseball is a pleasure for me.  I even watch some college ball, but I do not like metal bats.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Can Miguel Castro possibly be worse than Ubaldo or Tillman was last year?  We don’t need to add aces to improve from last year. Just guys that aren’t the worst two SP in MLB. 

But they finished last and the Yankees look to be improved.  I think they need more than an incremental improvement in starting pitching.

57 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Can Miguel Castro possibly be worse than Ubaldo or Tillman was last year?  We don’t need to add aces to improve from last year. Just guys that aren’t the worst two SP in MLB. 

As a starter? Well considering he has a "Career" high of 66 inning for a season, I would say there is a good chance that he could very well be worse. If he can even stay in the rotation. 

2 minutes ago, TradeAngelos said:

As a starter? Well considering he has a "Career" high of 66 inning for a season, I would say there is a good chance that he could very well be worse. If he can even stay in the rotation. 

Not. Worse. Not. 

19 minutes ago, weams said:

Not. Worse. Not. 

Exactly.

I'm not optimistic about Castro''s chances as a starter, but I think some are underestimating how historically bad Tillman was in 2017.  He was the worst pitcher to throw 80+ innings in the last 13 years on any team.  

8 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

Exactly.

I'm not optimistic about Castro''s chances as a starter, but I think some are underestimating how historically bad Tillman was in 2017.  He was the worst pitcher to throw 80+ innings in the last 13 years on any team.  

Further exposing Buck's greatest flaw...

11 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

Exactly.

I'm not saying he wasn't terrible but I think that stat has more to do with Buck continuing to throw him out there.  Matusz was worse in 2011 but he only got 49.2 IP.

5 minutes ago, Es4M11 said:

Further exposing Buck's greatest flaw...

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm not saying he wasn't terrible but I think that stat has more to do with Buck continuing to throw him out there.  Matusz was worse in 2011 but he only got 49.2 IP.

I didn't mention it in that post, but I've posted before that it was a huge managerial mistake.  

15 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Yes. Matusz was the worst of all time I think. 

Archived