Os checking with Dickey

interloper

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Wow, passionate for you. I didn’t peg you for such a Tillman supporter.

I really like Tillman.   Not enough to want to keep him if he pitches like last year, but I’m really rooting hard for him to succeed.

For me — and I know you’ll hate this — the guy has a nose for winning.   I always felt that if he had a lead after three innings, he’d figure a way to go 7 innings and keep the lead.   And big games didn’t faze him.   Last year, of course, was a whole different story.     Don’t want to see that again.   

42 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I really like Tillman.   Not enough to want to keep him if he pitches like last year, but I’m really rooting hard for him to succeed.

For me — and I know you’ll hate this — the guy has a nose for winning.   I always felt that if he had a lead after three innings, he’d figure a way to go 7 innings and keep the lead.   And big games didn’t faze him.   Last year, of course, was a whole different story.     Don’t want to see that again.   

Why would I hate that? I’m not much for ‘wins’ unless it’s a team thing, but I think there are guys who know how to get it done.

I’ve always been a Tillman fan and I’m hoping he’s good enough for CPOY award.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I like Tillman as well. I just think his best pitching is behind him. I hope things get better for him, as he is an important part of the team.

Archived