Mike Wright is not a major league pitcher.

Snutchy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Snutchy said:

This is not a reactionary post. He has proven it time after time that he doesn't belong at this level. Even the new version of Tillman is better. 

Cobb can't get here fast enough. 

Mike Wright is terrible. I don't get how people can have their pitchforks out in regards to Tillman, but keep wanting to see Mike Wright. He's always been awful.

Like I said in another thread, I get the anger but not convinced it’s all Wright. This org is kryptonite for SP development. Gausman would prob be a 20-game winner on other teams by now.

I will say what I and others have been saying for a while now: he’s better suited in the bp.

1 minute ago, Rene88 said:

Like I said in another thread, I get the anger but not convinced it’s all Wright. This org is kryptonite for SP development. Gausman would prob be a 20-game winner on other teams by now.

I will say what I and others have been saying for a while now: he’s better suited in the bp.

He’s mentally fragile. I don’t know about that.

49 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He’s mentally fragile. I don’t know about that.

Stop it. 

Weams: I didn’t type “stop it”’to Hank. Why is someone logged into my account and posting as me? This seems like s security issue?

40 minutes ago, Snutchy said:

This is not a reactionary post. He has proven it time after time that he doesn't belong at this level. Even the new version of Tillman is better. 

Cobb can't get here fast enough. 

Yup, the last start when he was effective was an anomaly. He had a great opportunity to solidify a spot in the rotation today and crapped the bed.

1 minute ago, pastorfan said:

While Wright was not good today, I still get concerned about a very poor defense. 

Yes. Wright’s throw was bad but manny had plenty of tome to touch the bag and if he did it would be two to two. 

Archived