Straight talk: Buck is not coming back for a rebuild

wildcard

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, allquixotic said:

I don't know if there are a "lot" of folks who have this stance, but I pretty much only have cable for MASN. I also have the sports package that I have exclusively for MASN. If there was no baseball I cared about I would probably cancel my TV package and just have Internet. I don't watch enough TV for it to be worth it.

Cut the cord, there’s a lot of ways to watch baseball without cable and you’ll save a ton of money.

Why wouldn’t Buck want to come back next year?  What are his options?  Coach us for a few more years or retire?  I like Buck, but I don’t see a team hiring him to put them over the top. 

We’re already a last place team. Next year can’t be any worse. 

7 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Why wouldn’t Buck want to come back next year?  What are his options?  Coach us for a few more years or retire?  I like Buck, but I don’t see a team hiring him to put them over the top. 

TV.

32 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Imitation Earl plays well in Baltimore. Winning would be even better.

The crazy thing about the original post is the assumption that Buck is going to let "his guys" walk and re-tool with new guys when a major problem with the team right now is money tied into "his guys" that he wouldn't let walk.

Archived