Orioles Mount Rushmores

Moose Milligan

I think we had a thread like this in the past, but I can't find it and IIRC it was more along the lines of the Franchise Four.  Not a great topic of debate as we'd be really pining back and forth between Cal, Brooks, Palmer, Frank, Eddie and Earl.  Can't go wrong with any of them.

But this isn't about the all time Orioles Mount Rushmore.  You can make any Orioles Mount Rushmore you want, good or bad, serious or silly (I prefer silly).  

Examples:

Orioles Mount Rushmore for Worst Relievers:  Mike DeJean, Steve Kline, Mike Wright, Kevin Gregg

Orioles Mount Rushmore for Best First Basemen:  Jim Gentile, Boog, Eddie, Raffy

Orioles Mount Rushmore for Biggest Draft Pick Bust:  Chris Smith, Billy Rowell, Wade Townsend, Mike Paradis

Orioles Mount Rushmore for Best LHP:  Cuellar, McNally, McGregor...Bedard?

On an off day, let's forget about the misery that's the 2018 season and have some fun debates.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orioles Mount Rushmore for Players That I Irrationally Really Disliked: B.J. Surhoff, Mark Trumbo, Aubrey Huff, Luke Scott.

Orioles Mount Rushmore for Players That I Irrationally Really Liked: Daniel Cabrera, Tony Batista, Walter Young, Jay Gibbons.

1 minute ago, elextrano8 said:

Orioles Mount Rushmore for Players That I Irrationally Really Disliked: B.J. Surhoff, Mark Trumbo, Aubrey Huff, Luke Scott.

Orioles Mount Rushmore for Players That I Irrationally Really Liked: Daniel Cabrera, Tony Batista, Walter Young, Jay Gibbons.

How can anyone hate B.J. Surhoff??

He is one of my all time favorite Orioles.  A versatile player that the Orioles sorely lack today in their roster full of beer league softball wannabees.  

Mount Rushmore of Orioles with the last name of Johnson who played only one season with the Orioles since 2000: Charles Johnson*, Dan Johnson, Kelly Johnson, Nick Johnson

*While he played two seasons, one was 1999 which doesn't count for this.

Archived