Pending roster move for Thursday?

Legend_Of_Joey

25 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Pitchers batting is stupid. The fact that you can pitch around or walk an actual hitter before getting to your awful pitcher batting is not strategy, it's just stupid. MLB needs to use DH across all of baseball and expand the roster to 26 players.

I'm on the fence with this. They are elite athelete's that can't hit a base without hurting themselves? And Dave McNally says hi. I'll take uniform rules as long as they are the same for both leagues. Anything else makes no sense.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

I'm on the fence with this. They are elite athelete's that can't hit a base without hurting themselves? And Dave McNally says hi. I'll take uniform rules as long as they are the same for both leagues. Anything else makes no sense.

Dave has been dead for 16 years. I loved Dave McNally as a pitcher and hitter. When he played, all the relief pitchers did not throw 97. If he was able to hit that, he could DH on his off days. 

45 minutes ago, weams said:

I'd say he is done for the season. 

Yeah, Grade 2 strains are a 4-8 week recovery with no activity. Let's say 8 due to being a professional athlete. That puts him around September 1st. At that time, the minors are done a few days later so he wouldn't get many rehab games.

Yeah, best idea is to keep him out.

Archived