I think we just saw the passing of the torch

Moose Milligan

20 minutes ago, theocean said:

PRESS RELEASE: CAMDEN YARDS, BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, USA: John and Lou Angelos want the Orioles faithful to know what their father is almost dead enough now that they now have kinda sorta have full control of the team. Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled programming of Chris Davis striking out while looking down the third base line.

Davis just went yard. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, theocean said:

PRESS RELEASE: CAMDEN YARDS, BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, USA: John and Lou Angelos want the Orioles faithful to know what their father is almost dead enough now that they now have kinda sorta have full control of the team. Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled programming of Chris Davis striking out while looking down the third base line.

Careful...

1 hour ago, theocean said:

That was pretty bad. Remember, we are all heading that way.

3 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

That was pretty bad. Remember, we are all heading that way.

I was trying to be satirical in showing that the Angelos sons clearly aren't going to put out a press release saying they have full control of the team.

1 hour ago, theocean said:

I was trying to be satirical in showing that the Angelos sons clearly aren't going to put out a press release saying they have full control of the team.

Because technically they probably don't. I'm not a Lawyer, but I would guess PA is still in charge legally. And they might think it's bad form with their Father not doing so well. Just my guess.

2 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

Because technically they probably don't. I'm not a Lawyer, but I would guess PA is still in charge legally. And they might think it's bad form with their Father not doing so well. Just my guess.

Could be a limited Power of Attorney.

10 hours ago, theocean said:

I know you wrote this to be funny, but it’s in pretty bad taste.   

20 hours ago, theocean said:

Peter has not been well for a while. I do think we need to tone down the death rhetoric please. 

Archived