28 wins in 100 games

gtman55

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

40-45 wins.  I think we're seeing the effects of not having Manny already.  Would have been nice to have had him yesterday and today.  Offense was terrible with him, it will be worse without him.

They were up 4-1 going into the bottom of the 8th.  Bad offense or not, a 3-run lead should be enough that late in the game against another bad opponent.  Today, blame Brach....not the offense.

6 minutes ago, JR Oriole said:

They were up 4-1 going into the bottom of the 8th.  Bad offense or not, a 3-run lead should be enough that late in the game against another bad opponent.  Today, blame Brach....not the offense.

Yup, watched it.  Terrible pitching, terrible offense.  Today doesn't really matter.  

6 hours ago, wildbillhiccup said:

Honestly, who cares. You're either in contention or you're note. It's almost better if we lose more because we'll get a higher draft pick. 

Except for the black mark on history books.

5 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

I  think the Orioles realistically can only catch two teams White Sox and Royals.They play each other nine times.So I think the Orioles get the first or second draft pick.

I don't much care how many games the Orioles win the rest of the way. (When I'm watching a game, I do still root for them to win.)

I care a lot who plays in those games. I really want to see a few new faces in August and a bunch more in September. And I want to see them playing whole games, not going in as pinch runners or defensive replacements

Archived