Hoes Back in the Flock

Rene88

I'd take Hader back in a heartbeat. All young guys post stupid stuff. Tanner Scott has (had?) some pretty funny stuff on his Twitter but I guess he's not good enough for it to get national attention.

1 minute ago, amdcpus said:

I'd take Hader back in a heartbeat. All young guys post stupid stuff. Tanner Scott has (had?) some pretty funny stuff on his Twitter but I guess he's not good enough for it to get national attention.

It was 5 years ago. He isn’t that old. The proliferation of ignorance in this country is so disturbing. 

1 minute ago, Rene88 said:

It was 5 years ago. He isn’t that old. The proliferation of ignorance in this country is so disturbing. 

You ever read the bit Gammons did about the highly educated pitcher who said some rather worrisome things in the locker room?

Nothing happened to them and Gammons never did positively identify whom he was talking about.

Lots of folks have views that are questionable to society at large. 

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

You ever read the bit Gammons did about the highly educated pitcher who said some rather worrisome things in the locker room?

Nothing happened to them and Gammons never did positively identify whom he was talking about.

Lots of folks have views that are questionable to society at large. 

Clearly. White nationalism is all the rage these days. In your state, you can gun down a black man in front of his kid bc he parked in a handicap spot. 

1 minute ago, Rene88 said:

Clearly. White nationalism is all the rage these days. In your state, you can gun down a black man in front of his kid bc he parked in a handicap spot. 

We need to stay clear of the politics.

Hader was a minor when he made his transgressions.  I would have no problem taking him onboard.

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Hader was a minor when he made his transgressions.  I would have no problem taking him onboard.

Sorry, meant to just be a playful jab, but some people cannot help themselves it seems. 

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I clearly am in the minority politically on this board (I know that) but that’s disgusting. And it’s more disgusting he got a standing O. 

9 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Take it elsewhere. No morality zone. 

3 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

I clearly am in the minority politically on this board (I know that) but that’s disgusting. And it’s more disgusting he got a standing O. 

You can't just never give someone a second chance. Nobody would ever get hired if that was true.

• weams locked this topic

Archived