Are You Happy

DirtyBird

Are you happy? (With the O's, not with life)  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy? (With the O's, not with life)

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roy Firestone said:

Not happy with EITHER trade. Schoop deal was a complete bust.Stupid.

So...we are calling the trade a bust already. What if Villar reverts to 2016 form? What if Ortiz turns into a solid #3 starter? What if Carmona turns into an all-star? 

C'mon man...you should know better than that. I would argue that any single one of those three outcomes would make the trade a win for us.

Not a fan of the two trades today. Both trades today felt forced and like rental packages.

For the people who are putting down Gausman, if we could not develop Gausman how in the hell are we going to develop less talented pitchers and AAAA types who have been acquired?

Other than Bundy, Schoop and Gausman were pretty much IT in terms of trade chips to bring back blue chippers. Are people honestly confident we now have enough in the system to contend in a few years?

Seems like some people are just glad we made trades and basically added whatever.

In the past two weeks we've acquired 15 players and millions of dollars in international slot money. I'm content to wait a few years to see how it all works out, though I have no doubt that the organization is in better shape than it was three weeks ago.

1 minute ago, mdbdotcom said:

In the past two weeks we've acquired 15 players and millions of dollars in international slot money. I'm content to wait a few years to see how it all works out, though I have no doubt that the organization is in better shape than it was three weeks ago.

That's about it for me.

5 minutes ago, awannabegeek said:

Not too happy. I think we went for quantity over quality. I'm fine doing that in a couple of instances but as an overall rebuilding strategy, I hate it.

Schoop and Gausman had bad years when the Orioles were bad. You can't dream on that. 

Archived