3 @ NYY, 3 @ BOS, 4 v HOU.... How many wins?

LocoChris

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

The thing is next week the games for Boston are meaningless and a good chance for Houston. 

That said it may not matter who we play.   

The Red Sox will want to enter the list of teams with the most wins in a major league season. 112 Wins would put them in 4th all time.  I think they will want to put themselves into history. 

1 minute ago, atomic said:

The Red Sox will want to enter the list of teams with the most wins in a major league season. 112 Wins would put them in 4th all time.  I think they will want to put themselves into history. 

They will have 4 days off before they play a playoff game after the season ends. That said I think they will rest guys here and there and not push their pitching. 

It is all about winning the WS up there.  

55 minutes ago, Barnaby Graves said:

It didn't look good in the first, that's for sure.  I think that shuts down Cobb for the year.

After Wright's first impromptu inning, the 'pen did a great job. Kudos to our guys, who played the Y's tough every single game of the series. Imagine if we had swept them in the Bronx, it almost happened....

In any case, the fact that they had to lose Gregorius for the rest of the season to beat us last night must irritate Y's fans greatly. Wish I was back in town to hear what the talk shows are saying.

On 9/21/2018 at 8:36 PM, Il BuonO said:

One only.

On 9/21/2018 at 9:27 PM, Odenton Mike said:

I'll go with "1" and that will be a moral victory as I predict 1 rainout in Boston that no one will bother to make up!

Well, you were right about a rainout, but otherwise, wrong.   The O’s made up the rainout and managed to split a doubleheader. 2-4 on the road trip, still four to play at home.   The Astros have clinched the AL West so hopefully they’ll be in coast mode.    

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 10:09 PM, Frobby said:

Well, you were right about a rainout, but otherwise, wrong.   The O’s made up the rainout and managed to split a doubleheader. 2-4 on the road trip, still four to play at home.   The Astros have clinched the AL West so hopefully they’ll be in coast mode.    

I’m always happy to be wrong if it means more wins for the Orioles. 

Archived