Roch: Showalter met with an ownership representative and should already know his fate.

mdbdotcom

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, pastorfan said:

I hope not.  Good leadership is upfront and lets guys know what the deal is. I hope this displays that much of the dysfunction is gone.

It's certainly a lot better than when Ray Miller met with Angelos after the '99 season. Miller talked about his plans for the next season. As he left the office he was handed an envelope by an Angelos staffer. In the envelope was a letter informing him of his dismissal.

1 minute ago, mdbdotcom said:

It's certainly a lot better than when Ray Miller met with Angelos after the '99 season. Miller talked about his plans for the next season. As he left the office he was handed an envelope by an Angelos staffer. In the envelope was a letter informing him of his dismissal.

IF true, that is crazy. I truly hope those days are over!

Guess some will choose to completely overrate Bucks legacy and that’s fine. For me? Just too many failed prospects, too much favoritism, I could be wrong but it seemed he often ignored favorable platoon advantages while putting a ton of stock in a SSS pitcher v batter. I prefer a more modern approach but the mere fact that ownership doesn’t have an overhaul plan ALREADY in place says everything I need to know about the next 10+ years. 

4 minutes ago, MMussina35 said:

Guess some will choose to completely overrate Bucks legacy and that’s fine. For me? Just too many failed prospects, too much favoritism, I could be wrong but it seemed he often ignored favorable platoon advantages while putting a ton of stock in a SSS pitcher v batter. I prefer a more modern approach but the mere fact that ownership doesn’t have an overhaul plan ALREADY in place says everything I need to know about the next 10+ years. 

You should have sent them a timeline so they could keep up with your expectations.

39 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Angelos used a discrete hand signal for the letter to be drafted as he listened to Miller’s ideas. 

Archived