Roch: Showalter met with an ownership representative and should already know his fate.

mdbdotcom

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jules said:

In your opinion. 

You don't think other people see what a clown franchise this is? 

People have previously turned down the GM and Managers jobs here. so, no, I am sure not everyone would take the job.

How do folks do it?

How do they take me saying almost everyone and, in the span of a minute, make it into everyone?

I'm honestly curious.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

How do folks do it?

How do they take me saying almost everyone and, in the span of a minute, make it into everyone?

I'm honestly curious.

Reinterpretation aside,  I’m not sure that everyone is even wrong. 

And I do think “clown“ is a bit harsh. Winningest team in baseball for several years and a few postseason appearances, a lot of franchises would take that. 

2 minutes ago, murph said:

Reinterpretation aside,  I’m not sure that everyone is even wrong. 

And I do think “clown“ is a bit harsh. Winningest team in baseball for several years and a few postseason appearances, a lot of franchises would take that. 

Girardi turned them down before and I'm sure he'd turn them down again.  Folks that know they can get a more attractive job.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Girardi turned them down before and I'm sure he'd turn them down again.  Folks that know they can get a more attractive job.

Girardi actually agreed to take the job as long as his contract included a clause that he could leave is offered the Cubs or Yankees job. The O's declined to include that clause.

Archived