Roch: Showalter met with an ownership representative and should already know his fate.

mdbdotcom

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Girardi turned them down before and I'm sure he'd turn them down again.  Folks that know they can get a more attractive job.

Fair enough but in such a small market for these particular jobs,   A position here would almost always be at least a consideration. Even for Giradi.    

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They deserve nothing.

They got paid for their services.

They signed contracts and those contracts have expired.

From a different perspective,.

They both gave all they had. Ownership had their backs through most of this and followed their hopes and requests to the detriment of the team that exists today.

It does not matter that they were not champions of the field or process. Today, they both stand as Baltimore immortals.

And deserve all of that glory. 

Just now, weams said:

From a different perspective,.

They both gave all they had. Ownership had their backs through most of this and followed their hopes and requests to the detriment of the team that exists today.

It does not matter that they were not champions of the field or process. Today, they both stand as Baltimore immortals.

And deserve all of that glory. 

But no statue.

So back to this.

Was Crasnick wrong or did the O's talk to Buck after the tweet?

Roch didn't say when they talked to him. Could have been weeks ago or last night. My guess is that it was recently, and that's why Roch interviewed Adam about Buck.

55 minutes ago, Jules said:

I read that this morning and get very annoyed. I hate this franchise sometimes.

I hope Buck doesn't leave. 

Who in their right mind would come here to manage ?

The team has the 5th most loses of all time. Not sure why you would want to retain someone who helped bring you that. 

45 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

They deserve nothing.

They got paid for their services.

They signed contracts and those contracts have expired.

You are such a bore. They entertained the fans for many years.  A send -off from the team is a small effort and they deserve as much.  

Archived