Orioles Hangout Pilot Web TV show

Tony-OH

3 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

I just got around to watching this. Excellent work @Tony-OH and I appreciate the shout outs. If I was running MASN, I’d be ordering weekly episodes. Just looked very smooth and professional, especially for a first run. 

Thanks. We need to find a way to get you on as well in the future. We need to look back into those split screen options.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tony-OH, this was fantastic. Please do a weekly show during the season and maybe a monthly show in the offseason. It's great to have things like this that I can watch/listen to from Ohio and still feel like I know what's going on at the Minor League level, as well as more insight that I get from MLB Network or, gasp, ESPN's Baseball Tonight ... they don't care about the O's or talk about them often and I can't get the MASN stuff very easily out here (forgetting that MASN is basically fluff and they avoid giving real opinions on there).

I subscribed to the YouTube channel in hopes that you will do this stuff on a regular basis. I loved it!

46 minutes ago, OrioleMagic79 said:

@Tony-OH, this was fantastic. Please do a weekly show during the season and maybe a monthly show in the offseason. It's great to have things like this that I can watch/listen to from Ohio and still feel like I know what's going on at the Minor League level, as well as more insight that I get from MLB Network or, gasp, ESPN's Baseball Tonight ... they don't care about the O's or talk about them often and I can't get the MASN stuff very easily out here (forgetting that MASN is basically fluff and they avoid giving real opinions on there).

I subscribed to the YouTube channel in hopes that you will do this stuff on a regular basis. I loved it!

Thanks. A new episode previewing the spring training battles will come out this week sometime. 

Archived