Jack Reinheimer- interesting target (claimed)

Diehard_O's_Fan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

I'd drop him and bring in Cecchini who has better numbers in the minors and is younger.  I don't thing he lasts long imo and gets dfa again before the season starts.

Are we going to be divided into the Cecchini’s and the Reinheimer’s? It will be expensive to make shirts if they charge by the character.

17 minutes ago, interloper said:

I think Elias values position players more than what we may be used to.

I hope so. I have advocated for stocking up on shortstops to see which might shake out, regardless of where they land. I think drafting 3Bs and COFs are little more than drafting DHs. Sorry.

24 minutes ago, Beef Supreme said:

I hope so. I have advocated for stocking up on shortstops to see which might shake out, regardless of where they land. I think drafting 3Bs and COFs are little more than drafting DHs. Sorry.

Totally agree. 3B is even a stretch for our system. One thing the last few years have taught me is that four DH/1Bs is way, way too many. 

I don't have any inside information on this guy. I just thought he looked interesting since he can play all around the infield. It is just a coincidence that I pointed out a guy and the Orioles claimed him. You are way smarter than me Luke when it comes to minor league and major league players.

Archived