First First Starting Lineup

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll give it a try. Buck would always play his regulars Game 1 if I remember correctly. Of course new manager and more questions. 

Mullins Cf

Villar 2B

Mancini LF

Davis 1B

Santander DH

Nunez 3B

Stewart RF

Wynns C

Martin SS 

I really have no idea who will play instead of Trumbo. Just took a wild guess. It could be someone they actually project to make team.  Possible Rickard plays OF instead of Mancini.  

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

We know Yefry Ramirez is the starting pitcher.

So long as he doesn't "tweak an oblique" while doing his planks that Brady ordered!  ?

I remember when "plio" was the rage and Rob (AKA Sportsguy) was all over that!

7 minutes ago, bobmc said:

So long as he doesn't "tweak an oblique" while doing his planks that Brady ordered!  ?

I remember when "plio" was the rage and Rob (AKA Sportsguy) was all over that!

Brady has gone from Fantasy GM to what exactly? Elias mentioned something about his expertise in training and nutrition. 

Remember last year and early part of offseason the concern about how much power he would have? 

Saturday's game is on tv! Woohoo! Can't wait to see some beisbol!

I am circling that Padres vs O's series in Baltimore for Manny's return. Should be fun.

Nats too for all the numerous people on here with Natitude:) Weams-I will get you a Robles jersey:)

6 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Saturday's game is on tv! Woohoo! Can't wait to see some beisbol!

I am circling that Padres vs O's series in Baltimore for Manny's return. Should be fun.

Nats too for all the numerous people on here with Natitude:) Weams-I will get you a Robles jersey:)

Hope Manny gets a well-deserved standing O when he steps into the box as a Padre.  What a joy he was to watch.

Archived