Opening Day Online Sale

Going Underground

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, fearthenoodle said:

I was in, but no matter what section I clicked on it said "one or more of your tickets isn't available select new seats", and everytime I did that it kicked me back out to my account page and I had to go in again. Various times whole sections would just disappear and not be options. After about 10 tries, a best available button finally popped up. But even clicking that multiple times it said "one or more not available". Now I've been kicked back out to the waiting room and it's back to just loading and I can't even get in.

On my page I saw only 4 sections available. Of course they weren’t. 

This can’t be that hard.  

I have 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

On my page I saw only 4 sections available. Of course they weren’t. 

This can’t be that hard.  

At different times I saw all sections available, one section, 2 sections, 4 sections, etc.

I have a feeling there are plenty of tickets available in many sections but this ticketing system just can't handle it.

1 minute ago, fearthenoodle said:

I have 

At different times I saw all sections available, one section, 2 sections, 4 sections, etc.

I have a feeling there are plenty of tickets available in many sections but this ticketing system just can't handle it.

I agree. Plenty of seats but overwhelm the system. No rhyme or reason to the sections or when they become available.

5 minutes ago, spneca said:

Keep trying.  I was just able to get some seats after 45 minutes.

5 minutes ago, purplephenom said:

Finally got some.  There are some terrace box seats available now.  

Yep. Got terrace box. 

Comical $7 service charge. 

I also paid $2.50 more to have actual tickets. 

I was finally able to log in to the Account Manager, and verified that I did get the tickets that I was hoping to get. 

What a cluster. With interest significantly lower than in years past you think they would be able to do this without screw-ups, but alas.

2 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

I was finally able to log in to the Account Manager, and verified that I did get the tickets that I was hoping to get. 

What a cluster. With interest significantly lower than in years past you think they would be able to do this without screw-ups, but alas.

They used to give season ticket holders with bigger plans and have been a season plan holder a long time , priority over others. Usually they would go at 10:00 am and others around 2:00 or so. I am not sure the Ticketmaster system knows this anymore because I lost all my email contacts and did not show prior billings anymore.

Archived