• Last Reply
6 hours ago, wildcard said:

Everyone on the active roster http://m.mlb.com/bal/roster/

Plus these non rostered players.

Pitchers - Josh Lucas

Catchers - Perez, Susac and Sucre

Infielders - Peterson, Escobar, Reinheimer

Outfielder - Young

Good post. Things have become a bit clearer for better or worse. Elias will be hitting the waiver wire hard through OD. Primarily to try and find a prayer at SP. Alberto, Wilkerson, and Arajuo are all in danger of DFA. If SPs are available with options, we may even see a surprise get DFA. The pitching is in disarray.  Like 110 loss disarray.  

Still unanswered,

C- Sucre vs Perez. Or is Wynns healthy. Wynns would save a 40 man move. I’m sure Elias wants Wynns healthy to be the backup C.  No sense in losing a playing over Sucre, but we might have to.

Can Jackson be the 4th OF and the backup SS/2B? 

Last bench spot - Escobar vs Alberto vs Smith Jr vs EY Jr. (Jace??????)

Wildcard - Could Nunez get DFA?  Jace Peterson could make the team based solely on versatility. 

Having to have Davis, Trumbo, Mancini, and Nunez on the 25 man, really limits versatility and defense. 

57 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Good post. Things have become a bit clearer for better or worse. Elias will be hitting the waiver wire hard through OD. Primarily to try and find a prayer at SP. Alberto, Wilkerson, and Arajuo are all in danger of DFA. If SPs are available with options, we may even see a surprise get DFA. The pitching is in disarray.  Like 110 loss disarray.  

Still unanswered,

C- Sucre vs Perez. Or is Wynns healthy. Wynns would save a 40 man move. I’m sure Elias wants Wynns healthy to be the backup C.  No sense in losing a playing over Sucre, but we might have to.

Can Jackson be the 4th OF and the backup SS/2B? 

Last bench spot - Escobar vs Alberto vs Smith Jr vs EY Jr. (Jace??????)

Wildcard - Could Nunez get DFA?  Jace Peterson could make the team based solely on versatility. 

Having to have Davis, Trumbo, Mancini, and Nunez on the 25 man, really limits versatility and defense. 

We should not have Davis and Trumbo on the 25 man. I know we have to deal with bad mistakes of the past, but wow! I see no reason why we can't DFA Trumbo. It's not that much money to lose.

Archived