Big day for Hess

wildcard

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Frobby said:

The best thing about todays game for Hess ........ 5 IP in only 58 pitches. Hes been a guy who has trouble keeping his pitch count down, but today's game was a departure. More games like that, please !!!

As an aside, the last turn through our four incumbent starters has been pretty good:

Cobb 5 IP 3 R

Cashner 5 IP 1 R

Bundy 5.33 IP 1 R

Hess 5 IP 2 R

Cobbs outing was better than the final line indicates. He ceded 3 runs with 2 outs and bases empty in the 5th, after holding Toronto hitless to that point and striking out 8.    

37 minutes ago, bobmc said:

@OFFNY is that you ???

o

No.

I'm just contagious.

o

57 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I should to tweet to Wright he couldn’t hit the side of a cruise ship with his changeup. ?️

He'd start looking for a rubber raft and paddle. Or maybe demand a trade to the Giants.

16 hours ago, Frobby said:

For us, the season starts a week from today.    Most other teams are starting on Tuesday.    

Huh?  The season starts for everyone in MLB on the 28th, save that Seattle and Oakland have already played a couple games.

23 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Huh?  The season starts for everyone in MLB on the 28th, save that Seattle and Oakland have already played a couple games.

Sorry, I got confused.    Apparently there are 11 exhibition games being played in major league parks on Tuesday, and since they are being played in major league parks I assumed they were real games.   Now it all makes sense.   

http://m.mlb.com/schedule/2019/03/25/

Archived