TT: Sisco among last cuts, roster takes shape

Tony-OH

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Hard to find many reasons to actually watch this team. I understand the reasons here... but my dear lord you wanna talk about cringeworthy. This is about as abysmal a 25 man roster as is humanly possible.

You don't want to watch Severino expertly receive the ball for nine innings a night?

Just now, eddie83 said:

I thought you are a framing aficionado?

I have a long history with framing.

I think I was the first person here to post about it, referencing Mike Fast's work.

Later I had serious issues with latter generation quantifiers that I thought were greatly exaggerating the impact.

It is pretty clear it's a thing but I think of it as more of a complementary skill.

6 minutes ago, Jammer7 said:

Who, if not Alberto, is DFA for Sucre? 

I should mention that, for those who like Spring stats and bemoan how Sisco was sent down, that Severino also had a pretty good Spring. He slashed .429/.500/.619 with four doubles. https://www.mlb.com/player/pedro-severino-600474?stats=career-s-hitting-mlb&year=2019

They might not need to DFA anyone. If they put Trumbo on the 60 day IL, that opens up the 40 man spot for Sucre.

3 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

How far back can they date this? His last game correct? 

I believe so. I'm not 100% on how it works when it comes to dealing with Spring Training being involved.

But the way Trumbo made it sound, he is still 2 1/2 to 3 months away anyway, based on the "timeline" his doctor and rehab therapists gave him.

1 minute ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I believe so. I'm not 100% on how it works when it comes to dealing with Spring Training being involved.

But the way Trumbo made it sound, he is still 2 1/2 to 3 months away anyway, based on the "timeline" his doctor and rehab therapists gave him.

3 months? There goes any chance if trading him now. 

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I think Trumbo goes on the 60-day to clear up a spot for Sucre.

Archived