Extend Mike Wright?

Rene88

17 minutes ago, atomic said:

A pitching coach and bullpen coach left because Brady told them they were mishandling Wright.   Brady is clearly responsible for him being on the team still. 

That was three years ago.    The statute of limitations has expired on that issue.   

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, wildcard said:

I think when Brady took what he took it was legal and when Raffy took was he took it was not.

Back on topic.  I think Wright gets one more chance.   If his next start is bad, I think Elias make a move.

It was just B12 from Tejada’s grandpappy

I think if we designate Wright for assignment right this very moment (16.88 ERA), there's a good chance he clears. Then he's off the 40-man and can languish in AAA, where he belongs.

24 minutes ago, Frobby said:

That was three years ago.    The statute of limitations has expired on that issue.   

Here is my evidence. He is a worse pitcher than Tyler Wilson.  Tyler is now eating Kimchi in the KBO and Wright is still on the Orioles. 

6 minutes ago, Ven6 said:

I think if we designate Wright for assignment right this very moment (16.88 ERA), there's a good chance he clears. Then he's off the 40-man and can languish in AAA, where he belongs.

This....exactly!

6 minutes ago, Ven6 said:

Nobody will claim him.

The bullpen implodes as the Orioles streak of home opener wins comes to an end! Yankees win 8-4 after the Orioles got off to a 4-1 start. Cobb pitches well, but Wright blows lead and Castro gives up 3-run homer in 9th to put game out of reach.

1 hour ago, wildcard said:

I think when Brady took what he took it was legal and when Raffy took was he took it was not.

Back on topic.  I think Wright gets one more chance.   If his next outing is bad, I think Elias makes a move.

No.

Archived