Where are the owners?

atomic

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is suprising how you cant say anything negative about management or ownership on here.  47 wins last year and a worse team this year.  I know most of you dont go to games so you dont care about the team.  But I wonder why you post so much.

3 minutes ago, atomic said:

It is suprising how you cant say anything negative about management or ownership on here.  47 wins last year and a worse team this year.  I know most of you dont go to games so you dont care about the team.  But I wonder why you post so much.

I call that irony.  Why would anyone spend so much time posting about a team they don't enjoy?

4 minutes ago, atomic said:

No ones not saying anything negative about management or ownership here lately because everyone understands this is a new regime and are willing to give them chance.

If you've paid a modicum of attention over the years to this board, you'd know that PLENTY of people have been saying negative things about ownership and management for a long, long time.

If you don't recognize this, I don't believe you have any interest in being objective.  

6 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

I call that irony.  Why would anyone spend so much time posting about a team they don't enjoy?

I want them to be  better. If they were great why would I post?  I would sit back and enjoy the games.

Just now, atomic said:

I want them to be  better. If they were great why would I post?  I would sit back and enjoy the games.

I didn't realize watching a great team and posting about it were mutually exclusive.  It does explain why you post more when they're losing.

Well I for one saw the owners showing reverence to Frank Robinson's family and friends on Saturday. It's Sunday. So it's been a day since I've seen them action and not word. 

If someone thinks they can post their way to better ownership, well, that's a hoot. As they say here in Ponchatoula. 

Why do the owners need to say anything? Hopefully they stay in the background and let Elias an his staff do their jobs without meddling like PA did.

I think it's pretty safe to say that just about every Orioles fan knew this team would be very bad for a few years, so the owners doing press conferences and whatever else trying to explain why the team is so bad is pretty pointless IMO. 

What do you really want them to say? We are in rebuilt and hopefully in three years,we will almost be respectable Of course,no guarantee. You can look at Houston as a rebuild that went right but many others did not work That we love having all those Yankee fans there today.Buying tickets and eating and drinking. Helps the bottom line.When your stadium is 60% Yankee fans it is a good thing for us.The sold out Billy Joel concert is also great for us and hopefully have more.The lower the payroll ,the better the profit. You cant handle the truth 

Archived