O's sign Jesmuel Valentin to MiLB deal

interloper

27 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

You're not kidding. Vlad Guerrero Jr, Bo and Dante Bichette, Cavan Biggio, Dalton Hoiles, Preston and Patrick Palmeiro, Ryan Ripken... where's the time gone?

I saw the entire careers of Ken Griffey Sr., Bobby Bonds, Sandy Alomar Sr., Bob Boone, and several other guys who had long careers, then had their kids play in the majors a long time and now even their kids retired several years ago by now.    

16 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I saw the entire careers of Ken Griffey Sr., Bobby Bonds, Sandy Alomar Sr., Bob Boone, and several other guys who had long careers, then had their kids play in the majors a long time and now even their kids retired several years ago by now.    

I didn't see their WHOLE careers, but definitely saw them all play...and now you are making me feel VERY old!  :)

32 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Cecil Fielder.  

4 hours ago, Enjoy Terror said:

You're not kidding. Vlad Guerrero Jr, Bo and Dante Bichette, Cavan Biggio, Dalton Hoiles, Preston and Patrick Palmeiro, Ryan Ripken... where's the time gone?

How about the kids of Wayne Tolleson. We had at least one for a time.

I remember when Wayne was an up-and-comer.

Archived