Hyde, where you at?

Moose Milligan

After tonight's loss, Hyde's gotta step up.

vvtwtyr.gif

Maybe they didn't lollygag, but they sure as hell just crapped the bed in a major way tonight.

Is he going to address DSJR just playing a terrible LF, not hitting the cutoff man twice?  Rickard?  Severino on the popup that dropped foul with Mancini not coming in for backup?  What other botches am I missing? 

I can't imagine him not saying anything to these guys after tonights meltdown.  But some asses need to be chewed.  

On the other hand, I don't expect the soft as Charmin sportswriters that cover this team to do any digging, so we won't know if Hyde steps up or not.

But this is the first time as a manager, IMO, that he needs to lay down some discipline.  Tonight's game was an embarrassment.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Said hard to watch - the last two innings.  

So the Orioles morphed into a Jeckyl and Hyde thing? The Orioles should do a Jeckyl and Hyde Garden Gnome promotion. One way the Oriole manager,other Jeckyl. Maybe Brady Anderson appears in the garden but you really not sure what he does anymore.

I don’t know, I watched the entire game. I think there are some coaching lessons but I’m tired of seeing them bring Givens in for more than an inning. If i were Elias, i would tell Hyde that if Givens comes in for an inning, he doesn’t come back out or you will be gone July 31 when Givens isn’t traded. How about Cashner tonight?  Looked pretty nice tonight and hitting 97 in the 6th. 

Archived