A pitcher will go down and a hitter will come up...

SteveA

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Putting him in Center.  ?

Well, having him play defense at all is questionable, but he’s hitting right now. I like his approach more than Nunez and he hits lefties. 

It’s doubtful either is s long term piece, but there’s certainly no reason to keep Stewart at Norfolk now.

It's not so much about who goes down and comes up.  It's who goes down and who comes up and FOR HOW LONG.

Doesn't matter if it's Santander for 10 days.  Doesn't matter if it's Stewart for 10 days.   I'm not interested in seeing a guy up for a cup of coffee only to be shuttled back down.  

3 minutes ago, Pushmonkey said:

Stewart in right. Smith in left. Villar to ss. Wilkerson to second

They can do many things. This makes sense. Can always use Wilkerson is a super utility role which I think is his skill set anyway. Can start 2/3 games a week at 2nd, 1 at 3rd and maybe one in OF.  

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

It's not so much about who goes down and comes up.  It's who goes down and who comes up and FOR HOW LONG.

Doesn't matter if it's Santander for 10 days.  Doesn't matter if it's Stewart for 10 days.   I'm not interested in seeing a guy up for a cup of coffee only to be shuttled back down.  

So you believe Davis' injury is so minor that he will be healthy and ready to come back at the end of the minimum 10 days?

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

So you believe Davis' injury is so minor that he will be healthy and ready to come back at the end of the minimum 10 days?

Not wishing injury for anyone but I am hoping this is the beginning of the end for Davis.  

Mancini to first, Stewart to RF.  

11 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Strange that nothing has been mentioned yet about anyone having a locker set up, or someone being sent down.

Maybe they don't make a move until after the game today?

Roch isn't back from Denver yet. He's usually the one who would report something like that.

Archived