Trumbo begins rehab games tomorrow

Legend_Of_Joey

21 minutes ago, MongoBoy said:

Why are people down on El Trumbo?  Do any of you really think that he will make the team any worse?

Because he's not part of the future, and not going to bring back anything in return of value at the trading deadline. He's basically dead weight who could potentially take away at bats from guys we need to take a look at. The Orioles need to find a way to get DJ Stewart at bats, not Trumbo. 

My guess is he's DFA'd when he's healthy.

2 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I feel like a bunch of people on here just googled directions to Bowie and rented a jackhammer to make sure the parking lot has some extra pot holes.

They should bring some pies to be applied to Trumbo every time he gets a hit, or makes contact, or catches a ball, even in BP. (Aside to jerios55: I'm kidding.)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, spiritof66 said:

They should bring some pies to be applied to Trumbo every time he gets a hit, or makes contact, or catches a ball, even in BP. (Aside to jerios55: I'm kidding.)

How are pies in the face on par with rooting for injuries?

12 hours ago, jerios55 said:

How are pies in the face on par with rooting for injuries?

Trumbo's aversion to getting pied was based on the potential for injury -- at least  that's what I thought, maybe because I see the risk of injury to eyes from surprise pies.