Predraft Orioles Prospect update

Tony-OH

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great update, Tony.  It has been a strong two months for a large majority of the Os top 15 prospects IMO.  

I don't disagree with the inconclusive on Hays, but he raked in ST against quality pitching and is raking in Bowie.  As I posted before, I thought and still think he is ready for MLB pitching.  

Minor correction - Sedlock's success has been at Frederick.

Neat update putting that all in one place. I’m rooting for Diaz and Kremer to start putting on a show, hoping for Peralta to get promoted soon (age/results), and strangely disappointed in Cumberland. I think I was higher on him than most.

You might want to add Sisco. Having a nice year.

WIll be interesting to see where the rankings shake out. I have to think Tate and Ortiz have been massive disappointments to the point they might drop off entirely. Sedlock may be top 20 now and could go higher.

I don't remember Rom being so high, maybe I just can't keep track of these guys.

How can Hall and Rodriguez be "step forward" when they were already 1-2?

McCoy is interesting.

5 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

How can Hall and Rodriguez be "step forward" when they were already 1-2?

Tony always says the profile matters more than their ranking. Both of their profiles are looking really good right now. 

10 hours ago, Philip said:

Great. Thanks!

Akin, Lowther or Wells callup possibilities? Wells is at Bowie so that shouldn’t be too much of a stretch?

I think next year will be the year that we start seeing these kinds of guys given chances. No use burning through MLB time on a lost year.

Archived