vs. ASTROS, 8/11

OFFNY

14 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Wojociechoski has given out 4 Free Passes (3 Walks and 1 hit Batsman) in only 5 Innings Pitched so far.

Not including the 3 Walks that he has ceded, his Strikes-to-Balls ratio has been exceptional )) 68 Pitches )(50 )Strikes, )18 )Balls.)

o

6 minutes ago, PaulFolk said:

And not including the hits that he's given up, his hit count has been exceptional (zero hits).

o

That's true.

But even if you include the 3 Walks, he still has a very good ratio of)) 88 Pitches )(58 )Strikes, )30 )Balls.)

And I did precede my statement by saying that he has given out a high number of Free Passes (4) in only 5 Innings Pitched so far.

o

4 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

HOUSTON ASTROS

Justin Brooks Verlander - RHP )) (15-4, 2.68 ERA) * 

*  )) Leads the Major Leagues in Wins (15), WHIP (0.812), Hits Ceded Per 9 innings (5.423), and Home Runs Ceded (29), and Leads the American League in ERA (2.68), Innings Pitched (157.67), and Strikeouts-to-Walks Ratio (6.242)

o

4 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

The New York Post is really going out on a limb here ........

Astros vs. Orioles: Justin Verlander will Shut Down Baltimore

(By Stitches)

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/astros-vs-orioles-justin-verlander-will-shut-down-baltimore/

o

o

5 Innings Pitched, 4 Runs, and 109 Pitches ........ sometimes when you pick the low-hanging fruit, it still blows up in your face.

o

Wojo Has been steadily declining since his splendid first start, but the decline is not extreme, and I still have hope that he can get his pitch count down so he can last longer. He doesn’t seem to give up a lot of hits, but The ones he does give up seemed all be hit pretty hard.