vs. ASTROS, 8/11

OFFNY

Just now, MDtransplant757 said:

Did you play pathfinder back in the day, or was it just base DND? 

Dude, Pathfinder came out in 2009.

As for which version I played, it was Advanced.  Actually we started with Basic and Expert and cobbled together campaigns as the group of us collected the various rule books.

I still have the original version Deities and Demigods somewhere. (had two mythos they had to remove).

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Mostly he's pretty handcuffed by talent and recent usage. It just makes me mad he KEEPS sending Givens out for 4 or 5 outs. It's rarely worked.

Yeah, I know. It is something to keep an eye on going forward, but probably a trust issue thing. Sometimes, he gives the hook too early and sometimes, it's too late. Of course, he is new at this himself. Not really criticizing him, though.

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Dude, Pathfinder came out in 2009.

As for which version I played, it was Advanced.  Actually we started with Basic and Expert and cobbled together campaigns as the group of us collected the various rule books.

I still have the original version Deities and Demigods somewhere. (had two mythos they had to remove).

I didn't know that it did, then again I didn't feel like looking it up. That's cool, and we kind of did the same thing. All depended on who was DM. Pathfinder is fun, but you get railroaded pretty quickly if the DM's story sucks. That's awesome you still have the original book. Buddy has one stashed at his house somewhere too. 

Just now, MDtransplant757 said:

I didn't know that it did, then again I didn't feel like looking it up. That's cool, and we kind of did the same thing. All depended on who was DM. Pathfinder is fun, but you get railroaded pretty quickly if the DM's story sucks. That's awesome you still have the original book. Buddy has one stashed at his house somewhere too. 

I didn't even know Pathfinder was a thing until the video game came out.  I was pre-forgotten realms. 

3 minutes ago, Sessh said:

Yeah, I know. It is something to keep an eye on going forward, but probably a trust issue thing. Sometimes, he gives the hook too early and sometimes, it's too late. Of course, he is new at this himself. Not really criticizing him, though.

Same could be said of Buck. A grizzled vet.