Where will the Orioles play the upcoming Tampa series?

Going Underground

45 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Even if it's like Irma it should only impact one game at the most. Besides, O's have a better chance if there's no power.

Be safe all OH Floridans.Plan now is a DH on Monday .Play maybe

Tuesday  afternoon or could change based on timing and track.Always make up one game late in the year.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ChipTait said:

If they play in Houston, I'll be there. I have Monday - Wednesday off work !!!

o

You bastard ........ but if they don't play in Houston, and you are subsequently not at the game, then you are an OK guy again.

o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Rays set for weekend games vs. #Indians to be played as scheduled (Fri night, Sat night, Sun afternoon). After checking hurricane forecasts and talking w/MLB today, #Rays as of now also planning for series vs. #Orioles (Mon-Tues-Weds) to be played at Trop.

Last I heard, which was several hours ago, the storm was expected to hit Tampa/St Pete Tues night/Wed morning.

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Last I heard, which was several hours ago, the storm was expected to hit Tampa/St Pete Tues night/Wed morning.

Yes,and what I have heard many scenarios in play.Monday for a doubleheader and Tuesday  day game.All could change since the hurricane can hug the East Coast in one of the Eutopean model runs.Still the runs are all over the place.So no one knows till probably Sunday or so.

On 8/30/2019 at 6:22 PM, Going Underground said:

Yes,and what I have heard many scenarios in play.Monday for a doubleheader and Tuesday  day game.All could change since the hurricane can hug the East Coast in one of the Eutopean model runs.Still the runs are all over the place.So no one knows till probably Sunday or so.

Close.  The Weds game is moved to Tuesday in a single-admission doubleheader.
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27509239/rays-reschedule-o-game-hurricane

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Close.  The Weds game is moved to Tuesday in a single-admission doubleheader.
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27509239/rays-reschedule-o-game-hurricane

What Ernie said, or is quoted as having said, is "We've got the setting: sunshine, fresh air, and a team behind us. Let's play two!" I'm not sure how effusive he would be about a double-dip inside the Trop.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

What Ernie said, or is quoted as having said, is "We've got the setting: sunshine, fresh air, and a team behind us. Let's play two!" I'm not sure how effusive he would be about a double-dip inside the Trop.

That's why I always root for extra innings. "Free baseball!" More baseball >> less baseball!