vs. NATIONALS, 8/07

OFFNY

10 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Milone is a funny guy.

o

9 minutes ago, scOtt said:

How am I funny ??? Like I'm a clown ??? I amuse you ???

o

He sure as hell amused me today, Scott.

By the way, Oscar Madison and The Odd Couple had that line about 18 or 19 years before Goodfellas did.

o

2 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

He sure as hell amused me today, Scott.

By the way, Oscar Madison and The Odd Couple had that line about 18 or 19 years before Goodfellas did.

o

Really? Don't remember that one. Great show tho!

Could be the last game for Hess. Someone has got to go when Means is back, he and Phillips the only real candidates in the bullpen, and this is only his second appearance while Phillips has played in four games.

Holaday, Mullins, or Velazquez could go as well, but I expect it will be a pitcher.

1 minute ago, MurphDogg said:

Could be the last game for Hess. Someone has got to go when Means is back, he and Phillips the only real candidates in the bullpen, and this is only his second appearance while Phillips has played in four games.

Yeah and this shows they aren't saving him for Sunday's start if Means isn't back.  Guess it could be a bullpen game.  Or send Hess down Sunday, bring Akin or someone up to start Sunday, then send that person down when Means comes back.