Cutouts in the stands

Frobby

2 hours ago, Ripken said:

For all the problems this year, people are creative.  I think the cutouts are fun.  Some teams have apps to send in your picture and they randomly select and print them.  There are many cutouts of old players, Star Wars figures and everything else.  I've seen Bartman, Soto hit a HR near a section of his family cutouts, etc.  It does make it feel a bit more normal and we all need that, same with the sounds.  I still want a highlight video of cardboard fans being destroyed by foul balls and homeruns though.  

Best one I saw was of Bernie from "Weekend at Bernie's," lol....

9 hours ago, Frobby said:

I like it.     Thought it was really a fun vibe in Philly.    I like their phony crowd noise too, complete with random horn blasts.    Overall, I think the sound engineers are getting better at what they’re doing with experience.   

When I first heard the horns, I thought it was an excerpt from something by Stravinsky or Shostakovich, And I was thinking, “how classy these fans are!”

4 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

How long before cutout fans with brown bags over their heads are put in a stadium where the team is doing poorly ???

o

Or when the cutouts were comprised of 60% Oriole fans and 40% Yankee fans when those bastards came to OPACY ???

o