O’s spring training on the radio & MLB Network

Frobby

MASN may be derelict in its duties, but at least it appears the Orioles Radio Network will pick up games on March 2, 4, 6, 9, 15, 21 and 23-28.    Big crescendo there at the end as the wild excitement builds, I guess.     

MLB Network has not published its game schedule yet, but their 30 Teams in 30 Days program will feature the Orioles next Thursday, March 4.    Woo hoo!

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Frobby said:

MASN may be derelict in its duties, but at least it appears the Orioles Radio Network will pick up games on March 2, 4, 6, 9, 15, 21 and 23-28.    Big crescendo there at the end as the wild excitement builds, I guess.     

MLB Network has not published its game schedule yet, but their 30 Teams in 30 Days program will feature the Orioles next Thursday, March 4.    Woo hoo!

I am hoping that the other 7 home spring games are on MASN TV and that I can pick up the away games on the opponents radio stations.  

18 minutes ago, billhatf said:

Do we know for sure that MASN won't televise any games?  

I did a Google search and can't find any detailed information stating if spring training games will be broadcast on MASN. I'm going to assume that none of the games will be broadcast on MASN unless it gets announced by the Orioles. 

4 minutes ago, OrioleDog said:

Probably about as good as Trey Mancini getting #99 on MLB's Top 100 "Right Now".   Its a company production, so representation is assured!

I’d probably put Santander or Tanner Scott over Mancini on a list like that, even given their limited history.

36 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Not Orioles directly but Orioles related. 

Looks like there will some games on MASN. 

Last 2 years Melewski did the .com games. Wonder if any of those will be back? 

Nice to see Brit work the Nats fans into a frenzy without doing a basic check with the team. Sheesh.