Stop The Count!!!

Number5

1 hour ago, DrungoHazewood said:

You all are joking, but we're literally three games from @wildcard making a thread saying that the Orioles are legit contenders based on going 3-2 in their first five games without any of their best prospects being called up yet.

I came to the board today to see if he’d made it yet. 

4 hours ago, Barnaby Graves said:

According to this Windows 98 laptop I use to track GameStop's stock price, approximately 790 wins.

DeepEffin_Inefficiency aka Roaring Oriole chirping in here from r/wsb. Have come out of those imbecilic Boomer Hearings still all Diamond Hands and Boog-shots to the Moon on the Orange & Black! ???????

There may be a lot of Paper Hands out there chicken-merde about bagholding between Goliaths in the Bronx, Tampa Bay death rays, and B-Jay Gen-Z but all-the-same legacy boppers,

But the ball is dead this year, my friends, the ball is dead! ⚾? Pin-striped Wall Street has heard our bored multitudes and leveled the playing field in the greatest short squeeze since the DH!

Let the ball find the Paper Hands! Death to the Hedge Fund teams! Let the Judges and Neil Diamond-less gawk holding their bags as the latest Cesar V even-slower ball comes drifting out of his left ear! Tendies all Tendies to the final out!

DISCLAIMER: A few things I am not—I am not a cat. I am not an institutional investor, nor am I a member of the Angelos family or any of its affiliated businesses. I do not have clients and I do not provide personalized investment advice for fees or commissions. I’m just an individual whose posts on social media and investments in Gamestop and the Baltimore Orioles were based upon my own research and analysis. YOLO YOLO! ??

• Haha 1